Congressi e Scuole Organizzati dalla Divisione
- XXIV National Meeting on Medicinal Chemistry and 10° Nuove Prospettive in Chimica Farmaceutica - Perugia, September 11-14, 2016
The XXIV edition of the NMMC will be held, under the patronage of EFMC, in Perugia, Hotel Giò, September 11-14, 2016. The meeting will also host the tenth edition of NPCF. Program and many information are available at:
- European School of Medicinal Chemistry - ESMEC Urbino, June 26-July 1, 2016
The European School of Medicinal Chemistry, the only EFMC-accredited one, will be helt in the magnificient Urbino, June 26-July 1, 2016.
The program is already available at
EFMC offers a number of fellowships, covering registration and accommodation to young researchers NOT working in Italy.
- Summer School in Pharmaceutical Analysis (SSPA)- Rimini, September 21-23, 2016
Sponsored by the EFMC, the SSPA will be held in Rimini, September 21-23, 2016
The program and more information are available at:
- IX MS-Pharmaday- Pomezia, May 2016
Co-organized by the Division of Mass Spectrometry, the nineth edition of the MS-Pharmaday will be held, end of May, at the Angelini Research Center, S.Palomba di Pomezia, Roma.
More info will be available soon
Eventi Patrocinati dalla Divisione
- EuroQSAR 2016, Verona September 4-8, 2016
The 21st edition of the meeting, one the most important worldwide in the field of QSAR, molecular modeling and computational sciences applied to medicinal and biological chemistry, will be held at the Aptuit Research Center in Verona, September, 4-8, 2016.
More info available at:
- 33rd Camerino-Cyprus Symposium - Camerino 15-19 May, 2016
The 33rd edition of the Symposium will be hosted by Camerino, May 15-19.
The final program and more info available:
Sixth European Workshop in Drug Synthesis - Siena 15-19 May, 2016
The sixth edition of the Workshop will be held in the beautiful Certosa di Pontignano, near Siena, on May 15-19.
The program and more info are available at:
- Fifth International Symposium on DNA-Encoded Chemical Libraries- Zurich (CH), August 26, 2016
Under the patronage of the major European medicinal chemistry Societies, the fifth edition of the International Symposium on DNA-Encoded Chemical Libraries will be held, free of charge, at ETH-Zurich, Switzerland, on August, 26, 2016,
More info available at
- First Congress on the Eph/ephrin System - Parma, May 5-6, 2016
The first symposium, dedicated to the Ephrin System will be held in Parma, on May 5-6, 2016. The program and more info available at:
Summer School in Computer Aided Drug Design - Pisa, 4-9 July 2016
The School, organized by University of Pisa, is directed to researchers willing to get acquinted with the basic instruments of computer aided drug design.
More info available at: